The Chronicle of Mt. Juliet, a locally owned and operated publication, is celebrating 32 years in business.
The Chronicle is a free publication, and is delivered to 12,500 homes each week. It reaches 48,000 people throughout Mt. Juliet/West Wilson County and an area of Hermitage. Subscriptions are available to service out of town readers. The Chronicle is community news-oriented. We print birth announcements, community happenings, weddings, engagements, feature stories on new businesses opening, etc. The Chronicle prints special sections at different times throughout the year, such as a Business Section, Graduation, Wedding Planner, Football preview, etc. We can place your ad for a special discount rate.Wilson County is one of the fastest growing areas in Middle Tennessee.
- More than 1.5 Million square feet of new Retail in the last 5 years.
- Located only 10 miles from Nashville International Airport.
- Second highest per-capita income in the state of Tennessee.
- Near large lakes and recreation areas with several water sports.
- Great schools and shopping.